These are the procedures of installing the driver and refreshing the firmware:
- Open the case of the mini PC (See the video of "how to open and close the case".).
- Press and hold the recovery button (the white button with little black head) as connecting the micro USB of mini PC to a Windows 10, Windows 8 (not notebook) , Windows 7 (32-bit) or XP (32-bit) with a micro USB to USB cable.
- Install the USB driver from the Rockchip BatchTool v1.8.zip.
- After installing the USB driver, the RockUSB Device will be shown in the device list of Windows.
- Run the RKBatch Tool.exe. (if the driver is installed properly, the first box will turn into blue or green).
- Download the latest firmware from the below link.
- Run Restore button in the Rockchip Batch Tool.
If you encounter any issue, please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed a bug of the bootloader 2.17 in firmware 20150803.
- Latest source from Rockchip.
- Larger size of storage allocated for app installation.
- New bootloader 2.17 (WARNING: Don't use this version if you are using firmware 20150110, it will cause corruption and the mini PC failing to bootup, the issue can't be fixed even reinstalling of firmware 20150110.)
- latest source from Rockchip
- improvements in video / audio playback
- rooted by default
Please click the button on the right to download the files instead clicking the file name.